Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's Time To Play...The Values Alphabet

Wednesday, March 11, 2015


I have been struggling a bit lately to find something compelling to write about in my blog.  My health has changed so dramatically in the last twenty one months that this is not at all surprising.  As my health has improved my needs have significantly changed.

Yesterday I found something new I could do in my daily writing.  I am going to write some commentaries about different values.  I will be using a list of values I found in a workbook I am using in the morning program I have been attending the last several weeks.  Yesterday evening I alphabetized a list of eighty five different words.  These words represent different values we may choose to direct the  way we live our lives.  Over the next eighty five days I will be writing commentaries about each of these values.

Here is the list I am going to use:


Attentiveness

Adventure

Balance

Beauty

Belonging

Calm

Caring

Citizenship

Comfort

Communication

Compassion

Connectedness

Conversation

Courage

Creativity

Curiosity

Detachment

Discipline

Diversity

Effort

Equality

Excitement

Expansiveness

Experience

Faith

Fitness

Flow

Forgiveness

Freedom

Fun

Health

Honor

Humor

Imagination

Independence

Integrity

Intelligence

Interdependence

Intimacy

Intuition

Justice

Kindness

Leadership

Learning

Love

Loyalty

Magic

Meaning

Nesting

Nurturance

Openness

Order

Organization

Patience

Peace

Perseverance

Play

Power

Productivity

Reliability

Respect

Reverence

Rhythm

Risk

Security

Self-expression

Self sufficiency

Sensuality

Serenity

Simplicity

Spirituality

Spontaneity

Stability

Stewardship

Strength

Structure

Sustainability

Thoughtfulness

Tolerance

Transcendence

Understanding

Warmth

Wisdom

Wit

Wonder


I will begin writing about these values tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!