Friday, March 6, 2015

A Feeling Of Decompression

Friday, March 6, 2015


This was a very good week for me.  I now feel a spaciousness within me I have not felt in a very, very long time.  I can breathe more easily.  I feel calmer, more centered and more hopeful.  My intellect and emotions feel more integrated.

I suppose being healthy, relaxed and 'drama-free' isn't very likely to inspire a growing viewership here on my blog.  My viewership continues to stagnate.  I suppose I am at a crossroads now.  I intend to keep writing but the content of what I will ultimately share here in my blog seems destined to change in the near future.

I still feel sad.  I am continuing to ponder a healthy way of coming to terms with my sadness.  I have felt sad throughout much of my life.  I have been aware of this reality for a very long time.  But I haven't really acknowledged it openly with a lot of other people.  I kept much of my suffering to myself.

I have been visualizing using the image of a heart and creating something of an altar to honor my sadness.  I need my sadness to have a place to quietly reside in my own heart.  But I also want to expunge what I feel is an excess sadness that sometimes still feels positively smothering to my peace of mind as well as my capacity to deeply breathe.

I am open to getting my needs met in new ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!