Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014


Welcome 2014!

I know Minnesotans are supposedly hearty folks when it comes to cold weather but this past night was most impressive for the severity of the cold weather.  There were plenty who were very bundled up for the bitter cold.  And then there were the revelers out to have a good time...even if that meant welcoming a bit of frostbite by wearing mini skirts that barely covered their hips.  I found myself marveling at how some women were still conscious and coherent given how little clothing they had on.  Then again, maybe they were drunk and had no clue what they were doing!  You could see a whole range of 'party gear' among the people in downtown Minneapolis.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!