Monday, May 26, 2014

Looking Back One Year Ago: May 26, 2013

Monday, May 26, 2014


Written one year ago today...



Day 14...I Need A Shot of Motivation!

Today is my one and only down day before the last leg of my marathon trip begins. And on this slow "down" day I am "only" doing laundry, preparing for several interviews and also thinking through when I can go for a walk...between the rain showers that have been visiting throughout last night and today.

It's going to take me some time to decompress and synthesize all that has happened once I return to the USA.

......

I am in Chicago, Illinois today...May 26, 2014.  I came to Chicago on Friday for the annual International Mister Leather event.  I had an awesome time...and learned a lot more about myself.  I will share more once I return to regular writing on June 1st.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!