Thursday, May 15, 2014

Looking Back One Year Ago: May 15, 2013

Thursday, May 15, 2014


My writing one year ago today...


Day 3, Part I

What a beautiful morning I have awoken to...mostly because it is ANOTHER morning...and my life continues to move in a more and more pleasurable direction.

I changed my profile picture to something much more appropriate to this journey I am on. I love the imagery of the choppy waters and the brilliant full moon shedding its light upon the world. Sometimes we know not where we are traveling in the world...we only know that we are going somewhere....a somewhere that is not where we are now.

I've been listening to music performed by the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus...including the Naked Man CD. It's amazing what beautiful memories it stirs in me...and how listening to these songs leads me to see this most beautiful contribution I was honored to be a part of over the years. I have been blessed with a voice that I can combine with others to inspire love and hope in others. I so love to SING!

I honored the memory of my ancestors this morning by singing "The First Day I Saw You"...

Today I have no particular plans other than to enjoy this city around me and allow myself some 'breathing room' in my life...some time to enjoy, to visualize, to eat, to dream and to play.



I'm finally beginning to get a clearer vision of my "ideal job"...I used keywords to describe my talent themes and wrote a sentence incorporating each and every word. This is the rough draft of what I came up with...

I LOVE PEOPLE AS THEY ARE AND INCLUDE THEM IN THE PRACTICE OF CARING FOR THEIR COMMUNITIES…MOST ESPECIALLY THE NATURAL WORLD. I ENHANCE COMMUNITIES THROUGH FACILITATING THE DEVELOPMENT OF PEOPLE’S INDIVIDUAL POTENTIAL. I USE EMPATHY TO HELP PEOPLE OVERCOME OBSTACLES IN THEIR LIVES. I LISTEN AND WEAVE A NEW STORY WITHIN COMMUNITIES TO HELP COMMUNITIES BE STRONG. I TEACH PEOPLE THE ART OF HO’OPONOPONO. I SERVE AS A DETECTIVE TO LEARN WHAT IS NEEDED AND DESIRED IN A COMMUNITY. I PROTECT THE RESOURCES UPON WHICH A COMMUNITY DEPENDS. I NURTURE THE HEARTS OF THOSE I WORK WITH. I HELP PEOPLE TO EXPLORE THE WORLD AROUND THEM.


Day 3, Part II

A blustery wind is blowing in Brussels today. I went to get my train tickets to Duisburg, Germany as well as my ticket for next Monday to Cuxhaven, Germany....where I will then take a ferry to go to Helgoland. Everything is unfolding beautifully and I am so grateful.

Tomorrow I make my first consultation visits to people with Oceana and Oceans and People. I look forward to what will unfold!



This is a rune of great power that draws a moment of deep regeneration, a search for the whole. It indicates the need to be aware of your essence in order to express it in a creative way; thus increasing your life force. It also notes the need to admit something that you have refused for a long time, something that has remained in the shadow. Now it is the time to bring it into light and allow the Sun to bathe it with new energies. It might be sensible to stay apart from a situation that pushes; one has to remember that one’s withdrawal in the right moment is not a sign of weakness, but strength. Put into practice the art of doing without acting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!