Monday, May 19, 2014

Looking Back One Year Ago: May 19, 2013

Monday, May 19, 2014


My writing one year ago...



Day 7, Part I Es ist unglaublich (It is unbelievable)

It is unbelievable how fast my ability to converse and think in the German language has emerged since I arrived yesterday here in Borken for a visit to my German relatives. As I already must depart tomorrow for Helgoland I will make no more updates today. Check back tomorrow for a lengthy reprise of my wondrous weekend.


Es ist unglaublich wie schnell ich mein Leben aendern kann. Spaeter heute werde ich die Familie Wellkamp Hof besuchen. Ich werde die Chaunce geniessen, mehr ueber mein Omas Vaters Familie kennenzulernen. Ich verstehe endlich...es ist moeglich, dein Leben komplett gesund und heilen zu machen. Ich habe nie so gut in meinem Leben gefuehlt. Wieviel Leute koennen so sagen?

Translation:

It is unbelievable how fast I can change my life. Later today I will visit the Wellkamp family farm. I will enjoy the opportunity to learn more about my grandmother's father's family. I finally understand, it is possible to completely heal your life. I have never felt so good in my life. How many people can say this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!