Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Christmas Like No Other Thus Far

Tuesday, December 24, 2013


I was not planning to write today but the words are swirling within me and seem to need out now.

This is going to be a Christmas unlike any other one I have ever enjoyed.  Regardless of how many gifts I receive, how much food I eat and how much time I will ultimately spend with friends I feel most excited by the fact that my health has never been as good as it is now.  It is a very unfamiliar psychic territory I now find myself in.

Today, while visiting the downtown YMCA for the first time, I found myself wondering just what all is possible in my life now.  It feels as if I have left behind a limiting practice of perception...a limited way of thinking and being in the world.  I probably still enjoyed a greater degree of personal freedom and health than many people ever enjoy even before the therapy that I began back in June but now it feels as if I am throttling along at a breakneck pace towards some amazing future I cannot clearly see or comprehend.  This in itself is the most amazing gift I could have given myself for Christmas.

I wish you and yours a beautiful, blessed and warm Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!