Sunday, February 2, 2014

Midwinter

Sunday, February 2, 2014


This unusually cold winter is starting to wear a bit thin.  The saving grace of this time of year is the gradually lengthening days.  As I made my way home today the sun lingered in the western sky at 5 p.m.; it's an omen of what is to come.  I find it difficult to hibernate too much because I feel so alive and energetic.

I did some of my usual activities today.  I went to the Sunday service at my MCC congregation, had brunch with a friend and then got in plenty of exercise at the Y.  It was a standard Sunday.  Now that I am essentially done with physical therapy I am beginning to see a welcome return to something in my calendar...namely time for something besides repairing my health!  It seemed to be such a lengthy process.

I upgraded the appearance of my blog yesterday and have promoted my renovation to some friends.  I intend to continue to improve the presentation of my page.  It's been such a pleasure to write regularly and see this font of creativity within me continuing to flow forth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!