Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Grief Is Improving. My Feet Seem To Be A Different Story

Tuesday, February 10, 2015


I had a session with my handsome chiropractor this morning.  My visits to Parkside Alternative Medicine Clinic always leave me feeling better.  This is true even when I growl in pain as a result of the treatment I am receiving.  That happened this morning.

The light is returning to the outside world.  One day in the not too distant future the snow and ice will melt and spring will arrive.  Despite the apparent recent regression in the quality of my health I believe I might actually be holding my own.  I'll be visiting with my podiatrist tomorrow to check on the status of my feet.  I hope he will have encouraging news for me.

I have had issues with my feet for three months now.  It is not clear to me if my feet are improving or not.  It seemed as if there was a trend of improvement until this past Sunday.  The demands of that day seemed to cause my feet a renewed bout of irritation.

I have been an active person throughout my life.  I have relied on my feet to carry me through the beautiful scenery of places as diverse as Norway and Hawaii.  Perhaps I was demanding too much of them recently.  Perhaps I have even taken them for granted.  What I do clearly know now is that I want to be able to rely on my body to be healthy for many, many more years to come.

My grief and sadness is still with me.  But I feel the grief is a bit lighter lately.  It appears I am continuing to move forward in my healing journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!