Monday, February 16, 2015

Another Jump

Monday, February 16, 2015


I began an eight week program this morning that I hope will help me to improve my life more quickly than I have been managing to do thus far.  I feel a bit better for having shown up this morning.  I actually already did one of the workbook exercises reserved for tomorrow.  I suppose I am slipping into the archetypes of "stellar student" and "good boy" which I regularly exemplified during the earliest years of my education.

I nonetheless am feeling quite apathetic.  And I am also feeling quite sad.  I am beginning to feel weary of winter now.  Snow is falling outside as I write.  It is a gentle snowfall.  The individual flakes are falling in such a way that they seem to be genuinely playful.  I would like to see the dormancy of winter pass away soon.  And perhaps it will.  Maybe we will have an early spring this year.

My apathy is due in part to the fact that my feet do not seem to be improving much if at all.  I am feeling some fear that the best years of my health may already be behind me.  But I won't give up.  I believe I can still better my circumstances and live a healthy, rewarding life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!