Thursday, January 1, 2015

That Precious Gift of Time

Thursday, January 1, 2015


Time is on the minds of many people as we witness the beginning of a new year.  It's certainly been on my mind.  I have some diverse feelings about the fact that it's a New Year.

Joy - 2014 was a transformative year.  It was perhaps one of the most important years of my life.  I did a lot of deep work on my psyche.  I feel joy that a new year has begun.  The fresh vista of a brand new year inspires me to reach out in the direction of my grandest and most amazing dreams.

Sadness - I feel sad that my purging of so much that was outdated and useless in my life left me realizing how much of my life was filled with it.  There is now an immense empty space available for me to bring forth a better version of my life.

Confusion - I honestly feel a bit perplexed by how the time has passed by so fast.  I watched a few shows on television last night and realized how shows made in the 1990s are now at least fifteen years in the past!

Excitement - Yes, I am genuinely excited to begin a new year.  The foundation of my new self I have been creating these last eighteen months feels pregnant with possibility.  I believe great things can happen in 2015.


As I gradually awaken on this first day of 2015 I find myself aware of what I believe is the most precious gift I have.  That gift is time.

How will you spend your 2015?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!