Thursday, August 7, 2014

Crawl Out Of Your Cave...and Live An Extraordinary Life

Thursday, August 7, 2014



Today I was fortunate to once again have a number of experiences that have collectively led me into a state of quiet calm as dusk approaches.

I had a nice chat with the Chief of Staff of Abbott Northwestern Hospital this morning.  I had desired to meet with him to discuss my professional interests.  Though nothing has developed quite yet as a result of our interchange I have a strong intuition that some of the metaphorical seeds I have been casting (as I continue to do my networking) will soon blossom into greater things.  I’m finally moving beyond the stage of wondering if I will heal to knowing that I eventually will heal.  With sufficient dedication and labor most anything is possible.

My visit to my primary care doctor revealed nothing of concern.  In all likelihood I caught a virus going around that just needs some time to work itself out of my body.  My sadness and grief remain but somehow they are becoming something else now.  I can sense them transforming into the fertile ground from which a new and much more rewarding life will emerge.  It just takes time.

I feel the well of my soul gradually refilling.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!