Saturday, May 16, 2015

Appreciating That Which I Can See

Saturday, May 16, 2015


Nearly two years ago, upon my return from my trip to Germany, I pulled out my tarot card deck one day.  The imagery of my tarot deck has a Celtic theme.  I drew a single card.  The keyword on the card was Blindness.  I had no idea at the time that my vision would become one of the prominent themes I would write about in the blog I would ultimately start in July, 2013.

Today I once again found myself imagining seeing the beauty of places I have previously seen.  And yet because I was having difficulty being fully present earlier in my life I now feel I wasn't completely seeing that which was present to my eyes earlier in my life.  Looking back it appears I wasn't fully present to my life.  I wasn't fully...there.

There are so many places I would like to see again.  I would like to see:

  • the redwoods of California
  • stretches of the West Coast I first saw in 1999 when I moved to California
  • Hawaii
  • Germany
  • Norway
There are so many magical and amazing places I would like to see again...for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!