Sunday, November 30, 2014

That Immense Fork In The Road

Sunday, November 30, 2014


I find myself contemplating the variety of possible future paths for my life.  I recently learned a former school colleague is now studying in Hawaii.  I have noted my strong affinity for both Germany and Hawaii throughout my writings in this blog.

I am going to apply for a program of study at the University of Hawaii.  It cannot hurt my life to do so.  I am exploring yet another possible option for my future.  I want to keep my options as open as possible.  Exploring possibilities lightens my spirit and makes me happy!

As I contemplate the future possibilities for my life I am aware that my early life history is gradually losing its tenacious hold on me.

I am very grateful for where I now am in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!