Monday, November 24, 2014

Another Important Monday

Monday, November 24, 2014


As we rapidly near the Winter Solstice it can be increasingly difficult to wake up in a timely way in the morning.  I was fortunate to find myself waking up quite easily this morning.  The cold air is back; our brief reprieve is long gone now.

Today will be a rather important Monday for me.  I have an informational interview on the University of Minnesota campus this morning.  Immediately thereafter I will begin my brief workday.  Upon completion of my work I will then need to have my wits about me and make my way to the North Minneapolis Workforce Center for my sixty day follow up appointment with my vocational rehabilitation placement assistant and my rehabilitation counselor.  Tonight I will attend the last meeting of my German language course at the Germanic American Institute.

I feel much better physically speaking.  I suppose the antibiotics I have been taking are doing what they are meant to do.  My mood is fairly good considering that it is a late November Monday morning and my life often still feels exceedingly demanding of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!