Thursday, November 27, 2014

What Still Can Be


Thursday, November 27, 2014


Last night I was pleased to discover some of the music of R. Carlos Nakai on one of my flash drives.  I was therefore able to unexpectedly enjoy a serenade of Nakai’s lovely flute music.  Listening to Nakai transported me back to another time and place in my life.  And it got me to thinking about what can yet be in my life.

I quite honestly feel a bit confused at the moment as to what is the best path for my future life.  I feel as if a piece of my heart is in many places.  I have a deep love of Hawaii.  I have written about that here in my blog.  I also have a deep love of Germany.  And I have written about that in my blog as well.  And I have come to develop an appreciation of Minnesota during the two years I have lived here.

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes I finally feel myself to be rising from the ashes of an old and now outmoded life.  But where will I go from here?  What is the best path for me?  Or is there such a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!