Thursday, June 18, 2015

Here Comes That Wondrous Solstice

Thursday, June 18, 2015


There wasn't anything especially remarkable about today. And yet it was a beautiful day to be alive. I just didn't actually go outside and partake of the sunshine. But I did enjoy the view from inside. The time of highest light, the Summer Solstice, is nearly here.

I continue to adjust to being a research analyst for a consulting firm based in Washington, DC. I enjoy the freedom to be able to set my own hours. I also enjoy the process of the research itself. I would like to begin focusing more attention on my personal life. I actually want to have a fulfilling personal life.

My old sadness is quite bearable on days like today. The beauty of summer can be quite a balm to the darkest of human burdens. I look forward to living life without the use of medication beginning next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!