Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Feeling of Relief

Sunday, October 26, 2014


I did not realize how much my recent respiratory infection had stressed me out until I finally made my way back to a yoga class today.  I feel much more relaxed and very grateful I attended.  Myra is an excellent instructor.

Today has been another amazingly beautiful autumn day here in Minnesota.


Post Script

Fifty Day Challenge, Day #31

  • I organized my wardrobe and set aside some clothes for delivery that no longer fit
  • I enjoyed some social time with a new friend
  • I attended a yoga class



No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!