Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Three Percent

Wednesday, September 30, 2015


Today was one of those days when I gave everything I did my all. When I began recharging my laptop at home the battery had 3% of its capacity. The depleted battery is a good metaphor for this day; I feel quite exhausted as I recount the day near its end. My last commitment was my appointment with my therapist.

I feel excited about the direction my life is moving. September is ending. Autumn is upon us. I'm becoming increasingly engaged in the organization I now work for. There have been many positive developments that took place in the single month of September alone.

The most interesting aspect of my session this evening was describing how I experience a state of wonder more typical of a boy. It's a brave new world each and every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!