Friday, September 18, 2015

My Strength Has Returned

Friday, September 18, 2015


I am now back safely home in Minnesota.

My time today in Denver was interesting. As I prepared to make my way to the airport I found myself dealing with something of a wave of anxiety. I realize that what I was feeling was due in part to my recollections of my past visit to Denver in 2012. I wasn't seeing the world very clearly back then. It was only three years ago but it seems like a lifetime ago or even some other life that I can recall from my memory. It's a bit surreal really.

I feel much stronger now. I feel ready to create a better future for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!