Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Creativity

Wednesday, April 15, 2015


Creativity has become an increasingly important value to me.  I have been a creative person throughout my life.  One of my hobbies in my childhood was painting.  I also enjoyed drawing and stargazing.  There is some manner of creativity necessary to group stars together in certain patterns, call them constellations and then associate stories with them.

I would like my future career to have an element of creativity in it.  What that will tangibly look like I still cannot say.  But I suppose the clarity I have regarding my future work is continuing to grow.  Some processes just take a lot of time.

One of the challenges I have faced recently is attempting to discern what realistic expectations are.  We cannot necessarily realistically expect to meet our need to infuse our life with a certain value in our professional life alone.  Sometimes hobbies can fulfill our need to realize certain values.  Relationships can also be a way we seek to live out our values.

The world outside is coming alive once again.  I am very grateful for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!