Monday, July 4, 2016

Three Years Later

Monday, July 4, 2016


I celebrated the three year anniversary of the beginning of my blog writing over this past weekend. I was fortunate to have the beautiful backdrop of a friend's home in Stacy, Minnesota to mark the occasion.

With each day that passes I feel a growing urgency to move on with my life. I will be leaving Minnesota before the snows of the next cold season begin. Where I will ultimately go I do not yet know. I am making efforts to explore a variety of options.

This past weekend was a beautiful gift for me. I feel amazed that it has been three entire years since I began my writing journey. I hope that my work has helped people who are also making journeys to heal from trauma. That was one of the main reasons I was inspired to begin this long running documentary.

I welcome you to continue to follow me as my journey unfolds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!