Saturday, May 21, 2016

School of Hard Knocks

Saturday, May 21, 2016


The School of Hard Knocks gave me an involuntary assignment yesterday. I am resting this weekend due to acute pain in my left shoulder. Given the issues I have had with my left shoulder in the past I have been wondering if I may need to do something more aggressive to successfully heal my shoulder. Physical therapy alone has apparently not been sufficient.

It's a measure of how good my mental health is now that I haven't been getting caught up in really dark, pessimistic thoughts concerning worst case scenarios regarding my shoulder and future capacity to work. I have been keeping myself sufficiently distracted such that I don't make time to get caught in negative thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!