Saturday, October 17, 2015

From Stagnation To Supersonic Speed

Saturday, October 17, 2015


My life has become so fast paced (compared to this past summer) that I sometimes marvel that I am able to keep up with all the change in my life. There are some days when I feel quite overwhelmed by the demands on my time. I felt quite exhausted for much of August. All the changes that took place in a very short period of time left me feeling grateful to meet my bed each night during the last weeks of summer.

I am about to leave to go do my second job. Tomorrow will thankfully be a day when I don't have to go out and do anything characteristic of the world we ideally inhabit as responsible adults. I'll have some time for play and pleasure.

I do intend to keep writing and am actively visualizing what my new life can look like now that the unhealed trauma of my early life has finally, finally, been resoundingly addressed. Twenty-eight months have passed since that eventful month of June, 2013. I am grateful those days are long since gone. The pain I felt at that time was extraordinary.

Have a great Saturday! And find something beautiful about the day to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!