Friday, August 21, 2015

The Next Level...of Super Mario Brothers

Friday, August 21, 2015


I have been feeling a bit bored writing my blog lately. It has been obvious for several months now that I reached a new reality in my life earlier this year. With so much time having passed since I began writing this blog it was only a natural part of my own evolution that I should reach what I have previously described as a point of departure.

Earlier today I had a productive discussion with a member of the career services team at what is now known as the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey. I am finally dedicating time to actively visualizing what I want the next step in my career to be. It's actually an exciting time to be me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!