Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Challenge of Poverty

Wednesday, August 5, 2015


Today was my first day serving as a member of the St. Paul AmeriCorps VISTA program. It was probably one of my best first day experiences on a new job. I feel enthusiastic about the coming twelve months and the opportunities that will come with the experience.

I met with my therapist this evening. I plan to continue seeing him over the next year. I have transitioned to what I would call maintenance care. It's time to build true resilience into my life. I will write more about the shift in my focus in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!