Saturday, April 23, 2016

Tomorrow

Saturday, April 23, 2016


It's so nice to see that spring has finally won its annual battle with winter here in Minnesota. We shall get another swipe of chilly weather this coming week but the days of harsh, brittle winds blowing directly from the North Pole are over for another season.

I began reading a great book written by Francis Weller. The book takes up the dense topic of grief. I found it comforting to read what I have thus far. I actually met Weller a few years ago when I attended a Minnesota Men's Conference event in September, 2013.

I continue to look at opportunities in Hawai'i. I am pleased that I am following my heart. If you had no tomorrow to be alive for what would you do today?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!