Sunday, December 13, 2015

What To Do Next?

Sunday, December 13, 2015


I am beginning to feel that writing a blog as frequently as I once did no longer really serves my needs. I know this is true partly due to the fact that I have changed. I am a very different person compared to the man I was in June, 2013.

I now find myself very aware of the many opportunities I have enjoyed in my life. Yes, I have experienced immense hardship. Yes, I was deeply and repeatedly traumatized in the earliest years of my life. But that is only one part of my life story. I overcame the obstacles of my early life history and obtained a great education. I have been generous with my time and energy throughout my life. I have been a kind person.

I need to move on now.

A whole new world is opening up to me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!