Thursday, January 14, 2016

When The Healing Is Deep

Thursday, January 14, 2016


My life is so relatively uneventful now that I feel I have little to share in my blog. Naturally this isn't true. I could try writing some poetry or make time sharing my impressions of a singular piece of the world beyond my windows during this darkest and coldest time of the year.

I am excited that the shortest days of the year are now behind us. Spring will inevitably come. And when this spring comes I feel certain I will experience it in a profoundly different way.

I have been having this sensation in my body quite a bit lately that is exceedingly unfamiliar. I feel like I am calming down into a state of being I have rarely known in my life. I am learning how to relax and stretch into my life again. I am learning how to trust again.

I still go to therapy and plan to keep going until I relocate out of Minnesota later this year. There is a whole world of possibilities out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!