Friday, December 30, 2016

Planning A Departure

Friday, December 30, 2016


It has been over three months since I last wrote in this blog. My life has improved significantly. I am now doing something that interests me in my professional life. And I am also seeking out longer term opportunities as I make a significant professional transition.

The world at large has been a very sobering one. I never imagined so many Americans would be so gullible as to 'buy' the questionable character of on Donald Trump. None of us can be sure what the future will hold but I struggle to imagine the United States will be a better nation four years from now.

I'll be writing a few more entries in the coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I invite you to accompany me as I document my own journey of healing. My blog is designed to offer inspiration and solace to others. If you find it of value I welcome you to share it with others. Aloha!